The Aquatic Experience – Chicago is excited to announce that our 2017 event will feature a one-day Fish Health Management Course! Join us Friday, November 3rd from 8am – 5:15pm to learn from expert speakers Gregory Lewbart, Timothy Miller-Morgan, George Blasiola, and Patrick Donston as they discuss the following topics:
- The Aquatic Environment: Biological, Chemical and Physical Factors and their Interactions in Nature and in Closed Systems
- Anatomy and Physiology of Fishes
- Maintenance Protocols, Water Testing and Challenges in Closed Aquatic Systems
- Aquatic Nutrition Principles and Practices
- Principal Diseases of Freshwater and Marine Fish
- Chemotherapeutic Approaches for the control of Fish Diseases
To learn more about this one day course, visit http://aquaticexperience.org/friday-fish-health-management-course/.