Lynn Switanowski, President of Creative Business Consulting Group, (CBCG) an International Retail Consulting firm, partners with retailers and e-tailers and manufacturers to create and implement sales, marketing and inventory management strategies. CBCG helps retailers understand the changing consumer trends and helps business owner’s harness the power of new media and marketing tools to connect with today’s “wired” consumers. Lynn speaks frequently at trade shows and teaches retail marketing and branding at several colleges in the Boston area.
“Social Media: The Question Isn’t Can You, It’s Will You”
Are you using social media effectively to grow your aquatic business?
• What does your aquatic business look like to your customers on social media?
• Do you post 2-3 times per day?
• Do you connect with customers via engaging posts, contests, coupons, surveys, education tips and product information?
If not, this session is for you. This seminar will give you tips and tactics to create social media posts that professionally convey the personality of your business.
Attendees will learn:
• How to engage your customers on a regular basis using the 3 keys to creating great social media content
• How to create content that is shared, liked and commented on regularly by using video, pictures and more
• When to use humor and product knowledge to create social media posts that will engage your customers on a regular basis
“Manage Your Inventory and Make More Money for your Aquatic Business”
Do you want to increase sales and learn how to consistently maximize your inventory performance? If so, this seminar is for you. We will review how to analyze your inventory and turn it into a key strategic weapon for your retail success.
You’ll learn how to:
• Minimize your inventory investment while increasing inventory turnover
• Make best sellers even more profitable and how to liquidate slow sellers more efficiently
• Create a proactive emphasis on inventory and learn how to minimize stock outs and capitalize on all sales opportunities
“Social Media Advertising: Using Facebook and Instagram Ads to Make your Fans Click and Buy”
Acquire knowledge to create social media ads and see examples of ads that are effective in getting customers to like, share, comment and buy at a moment’s notice. Learn how to use Facebook and Instagram tracking and demographic insights to determine which of your posts are the most effective for engaging customers. Learn step-by-step how to create ads and see examples of ads that are effective in getting customers to like, share, comment and buy at a moment’s notice. Attending this session will help your business create social media ads where you can meet your businesses’ next customers at the click of a mouse!