Thank you for choosing to participate in Aquatic Experience-Chicago. Below are the Show Management & Show Contractor Service Kits.
If you are interested in donating product to the raffle for 2018, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
SourceOne Events, Inc. is the show’s Official Service Contractor. Exhibitors may carry or wheel their products and displays in and out of the facility as well as install their own displays with no labor charge. However, pallet jacks and forklifts may only be used by the official contractor, SourceOne Events, Inc. SourceOne labor is available for hire, should it be needed.
Please click here for a full list of the Official Contractor Reference Guide.
The following is included in your booth package (*per 10×10):
- Company ID Sign
- 8’ Draped Backwall, Teal
- 3’ Draped Sidewall, Teal (no drapes on island booths)
- 1 6’ Table Skirted, Teal*
- 2 Chairs*
- 1 Wastebasket*
- 500 Watt Electrical Outlet (Maximum of one 500 watt electrical outlet per 200 sq. ft.)
- 4 Exhibitor Badges* offering access to Show Floor and Educational Seminars, Saturday Night Speaker Meet & Greet/Networking Reception
- Aquatic Experience Website Listing
- Printed Show Guide listing (for contracts received prior to print deadlines)
- Filtered Water (temperature regulated): Freshwater, Saltwater and Reverse Osmosis available by request using the Water Fill & Drain Order Form.
Free Aquarium Lighting Opportunity
If you are looking for fresh or saltwater aquarium lighting for your booth during Aquatic Experience 2017, Ming Trading, partner with Zetlight will be offering a FREE light loaner program. To take advantage of this no-cost offer, please fill out this form to reserve your Zetlight LED lights. Stock is limited. Reserve them before October 27, 2017.
Important Water Drain Notice
When Draining Water, dump into rolling trash bins that are located around the exhibit hall and empty into the janitorial closet drain, located in the back of the convention center or empty into the sewer located outside by the loading dock.
*It is your responsibility to practice proper drainage – Do Not pour any water into the floor drains. Any damage to the floor drains will be at the expense of the exhibitor.*
Show Management Service Kit
- AE Terms & Conditions
- Booth Setup Rules & Regs
- Show Program Advertising
- Exhibitor Move In/Out & Important Show Info
- Exhibitor Show Insurance Info
- Important Show Deadlines
- Raffle Product Donation Info & Submission
- Water Fill and Drain Order Form
- State of Illinois Tax Form & Info
- Understanding Drayage
- Aquatic Experience Livestock Requirements
- Cook County Animal Abuser Registry Law
The following information is included in the service contractor portion of the kit:
- Shipping to Show-site & Advanced Warehouse Shipment Info-Schedule, Order Forms & Labels
- Material Handling/Drayage-Info & Order Forms (Understanding Drayage)
- SourceOne Logistics Services
- Labor-Order Forms
- Booth Furnishings & Equipment-Info & Order Forms
- Booth – Carpet-Info & Order Forms
- Graphics & Signage
- Electrical-Info & Order Forms
- Audio/Visual & WiFi Services-Order & Payment Forms
- Schaumburg Convention Center Info/Fire Safety Guidelines