Show Hours, Move In/Out & Important Information
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. Show staff will be available during all move-in/out days and show hours. Please inquire at the Information Desk by the show entrance.
Friday, October 19, 2018 11:00pm – 6:00pm
Saturday, October 20, 2018 10:00am – 6:00pm
Sunday, October 21, 2018 10:00am – 4:00pm
Thursday, October 18, 2018 8:00am – 8:00pm
Friday, October 19, 2018 8:00am – 10:30am
*Please have booths completely set-up by 10:30am on Friday.
Sunday, October 21, 2018 4:00pm – 8:00pm
Monday, October 22, 2018 8:00am – Noon
*Do not discard any debris into drains
Onsite Show Mgmt Contacts
Phone: (626) 840-0222
Hours: 8:00am – show close
Location: Information Desk by Show Entrance
Badges, Move In/Out, Stocking and Will Call
- All exhibitor staff & volunteers (including minors) must be wearing an EXHIBITOR BADGE in order to enter show site and be visibly worn during all show days and hours with no exceptions.
- Exhibitor WILL CALL will be located at the lobby show entrance during move-in days and show dates. Badges may be left on hold for booth staff at Will Call during move in and show hours.
- Staff arriving during show hours without a badge and none at Will Call, will be required to purchase a badge before they are admitted.
- MOVE IN/OUT Passes will allow you to access the Loading Dock as available for loading and unloading from your vehicle. Unloading/loading should be restricted to approximately 20 minutes.
- You may RESTOCK your booth from 8:00am to 9:00am on Saturday, October 20th, and Sunday, October 21st.
Water, Drain, Salt, Push Carts & Service Center Info
- Show Management will provide filtered, temperature controlled fresh WATER for filling your fish tanks (Please fill out the water request form in advance). Hoses will be available located close to the middle of the show hall that can reach your booth. DRAIN will be into rolling bins that are located around the hall. SALT will be available for those who need it.
- It is your responsibility to practice proper drainage – Do Not discard any debris into the drains that may cause damage.
- Show Management has arranged with SMG Exposition Services to provide 3 flatbed PUSH CARTS to be used by our exhibitors at NO CHARGE. These are on a first come, first served bases and may be checked out at the SMG Exposition Services Service Desk. You must leave your driver’s license at the service desk in exchange for the cart. Please be aware other exhibitors will be waiting for a cart, so be sure to return the one you’re using just as soon as you are finished unloading.
- SMG Exposition Services is the official Show Decorator. SMG Exposition Services will have staff available on-site for your additional needs such as furniture, labor, material handling, graphics and outbound logistics. The exhibitor SERVICE CENTER will be located on the show floor at the back of the exhibit hall.
Service Center Hours:
Thursday, October 18, 2018 8:00am – 8:00pm
Friday, October 19, 2018 8:00am – 1:00pm
Sunday, October 21, 2018 12:00pm – 10:00pm
Monday, October 22, 2018 8:00am – 12:00pm (noon)
- Boxes/cartons needing to be removed and discarded after unloading should be flattened and left in the designated areas next to the dumpsters.
- Make sure sound levels of any audio systems, microphones, speakers, etc. are set so that your neighboring exhibitors are not disturbed.
- DO NOT place literature on building walls, lobby, cars, trees, posts, tables, etc. You may NOT hand out literature anywhere other than within your booth space. Costumed characters must also stay within your booth.
- Exhibitor’s exhibit or product may not extend beyond the limits of the Exhibitor’s booth and part of any exhibit or product may not extend into any aisles.
- Exhibit booths must be staffed during all show days and hours. You may NOT dismantle your booth at any time before 4:00pm on Sunday, October 21, 2018. An early breakdown fee of $500 may be imposed.
- There will be security beginning at move-in and running through move-out. Although security is provided, we do not guarantee against loss or breakage of any items. Therefore use best judgment when and if leaving valuables in your exhibit space. You may use covers to protect your products.