The Aquatic Experience offers more than 61,000 square feet of saltwater and freshwater exhibits and displays. One of the fan favorites that will be returning this year is the Fish From Around the World Display!
This unique 1,000 square-foot aquatics display is both educational and entertaining. Displayed as a series of vignettes to simulate how complete aquarium systems may appear in a home or office setting, this not-to-be-missed event features a variety of visually high-impact aquarium settings. With sizes ranging from three to 180 gallons, this unique fish show is a must-see for any budding aquarium enthusiast.
Come tour an amazing assortment of tropical fish, plants and decor complete with educational banners to learn insights into the origin and history of fish on display. This event packs a punch and is a great introduction to the beauty of underwater life.
A Big THANK YOU to the sponsors of this display:
- Aqueon, a true aquatic hobbyist company that provides a broad array of aquarium solutions to help maintain healthy and life-sustaining aquatic environments
- Tetra, the largest global manufacturer and acknowledged authority on ornamental fish food
- Marineland, a high-quality and innovative aquarium accessory company
- Segrest Farm, an industry leader for wholesale to retail tropical fish.
- CaribSea, a leading edge closed system development company that matches substrate mineralogy and hardscapes to the universe of microbiology
- Estes’, a leader of aquarium and flooring manufacturing
- Fluval, an innovative aquarium technology company that focuses on charitable and educational efforts
- Hikari, a species specific aquatic nutrition company