2019 Show Hours, Move In/Out & Important Information
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. Show staff will be available during all move-in/out days and show hours. Please inquire at the Information Desk by the show entrance.
Saturday, October 12, 2019 10:00am – 6:00pm
Sunday, October 13, 2019 10:00am – 4:00pm
Thursday, October 10, 2019 8:00am – 6:00pm
Friday, October 11, 2019 8:00am – 8:00pm
Sunday, October 13, 2019 5:00pm – 10:00pm
Monday, October 14, 2019 8:00am – Noon
*Do not discard any debris into any bathroom drains
Onsite Show Mgmt Contacts
Phone: (626) 622-4528
Hours: 8:00am – show close
Location: Information Desk by Show Entrance
Badges, Move In/Out, Stocking and Will Call
- All exhibitor staff & volunteers (including minors) must be wearing an EXHIBITOR BADGE in order to enter show site and be visibly worn during all show days and hours with no exceptions.
- Exhibitor WILL CALL will be located at the lobby show entrance during move-in days and show dates. Badges may be left on hold for booth staff at Will Call during move in and show hours. Badges will not be mailed; Exhibitors must register for staff badges online only and will receive a registration email with barcode to have badges printed onsite.
- Staff arriving during show hours without a badge and none at Will Call, will be required to purchase a badge before they are admitted.
- MOVE IN/OUT Access the Loading Dock for all hand carry and cart loading and unloading from your vehicle. Unloading/loading should be restricted to approximately 20 minutes. You may not wheel items through the Lobby.
- You may RESTOCK your booth from 8:00am to 9:00am on Saturday, October 12th, and Sunday, October 13.
Water, Drain, Salt, Push Carts & Service Center Info
- Water Fill: Show Management will provide filtered, temperature-controlled fresh WATERf or filling your fish tanks (Please fill out the water request form in advance). SALT will be available for those who need it. DRAIN will be into rolling bins that are located around the hall and/or outside loading dock doors.
- Drainage: Water drainage must be dumped into rolling trash bins that are located around the exhibit hall and taken outside to the bottom of ramps located in the back of the convention center to empty into the drain located outside by the loading dock. It is your responsibility to practice proper drainage – Do not discard any debris into any drains that may cause damage. Do not drain water and/or debris inside any bathrooms. Any damage to drains will be at the expense of the exhibitor
- Push Carts: Show Management has arranged with SMG Exposition Services to provide 3 flatbed PUSH CARTS to be used by our exhibitors at NO CHARGE. These are on a first-come, first served bases and may be checked out at the SMG Exposition Services Service Desk. You must leave your driver’s license at the service desk in exchange for the cart. Please be aware other exhibitors will be waiting for a cart, so be sure to return the one you’re using just as soon as you are finished unloading.
- SMG Exposition Services is the official Show Decorator. SMG Exposition Services will have staff available on-site for your additional needs such as furniture, labor, material handling, graphics and outbound logistics. The exhibitor SERVICE CENTER will be located on the show floor at the back of the exhibit hall.
Service Center Hours:
Thursday, October 10, 2019 8:00am – 5:00pm
Friday, October 11, 2019 8:00am – 5:00pm
Saturday, October 12: 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
Sunday, October 13, 2019 10:00am – 8:00pm
Monday, October 14, 2019 8:00am – 12:00pm (noon)
- Canopies or awnings are not permitted inside the exhibit hall.
- Boxes/cartons needing to be removed and discarded after unloading should be flattened and left in the designated areas next to the dumpsters.
- Make sure sound levels of any audio systems, microphones, speakers, etc. are set so that your neighboring exhibitors are not disturbed.
- DO NOT place literature on building walls, lobby, cars, trees, posts, tables, etc. You may NOT hand out literature anywhere other than within your booth space. Costumed characters must also stay within your booth.
- Exhibitor’s exhibit or product may not extend beyond the limits of the Exhibitor’s booth and part of any exhibit or product may not extend into any aisles.
- Exhibit booths must be staffed during all show days and hours. You may NOT dismantle your booth at any time before 4:00pm on Sunday, October 13, 2019. An early breakdown fee of $500 may be imposed.
- There will be security beginning at move-in and running through move-out. Although security is provided, we do not guarantee against loss or breakage of any items. Therefore, use best judgment when and if leaving valuables in your exhibit space. You may use covers to protect your products.